We encourage you to contribute use cases, reports from public service workshops and initiatives, analysis, and resources to the U.S. Emerging Citizen Technology Atlas in order to ensure it evolves at the pace of the technologies themselves.
Here is how you can contribute:
- Visit our GitHub Page
- Start a new issue.
- Label the issue with the area (e.g. Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain) followed by the corresponding number and title of the federal use case you are referencing. If you are proposing a new use case, idea, or concept, please indicate it as “New” in the label.
This Atlas may include hypertext links or pointers to information created and maintained by other public and private organizations. GSA provides these links and pointers solely for our visitors’ information and convenience. When visitors select a link to an outside website, they are leaving this Atlas and are subject to the privacy and security policies of the owners/sponsors of the outside website.
When GSA provides such links, it adheres to the following policy.
We review contributions in accordance with GSA’s Social Media Policy.
We reserve the discretion to delete or not allow contributions that contain:
- Vulgar or abusive language
- Personal or obscene attacks of any kind
- Suggestions or encouragement of illegal activity
- Multiple successive off-topic posts by a single user or repetitive posts copied and pasted by multiple users, or spam
- Promotion or endorsement of commercial services, products, or entities. (Note that non-commercial links that are relevant to the topic or another comment are acceptable.)
To protect your privacy, please do not include information that identifies you (an email address or phone number) in the text of your contribution.
If you are a reporter, please send questions to GSA Public Affairs at (202) 501-1231.
For more information on GSA policies: GSA Privacy and Security Issues
For for more information on how to contribute, contact Justin Herman, GSA Emerging Citizen Technology lead, at EmergingTech@gsa.gov.